I am so thrilled to partner with businesses and fellow bloggers who are a great fit for my blog and the fabulous readers who check in regularly. I’d love to help you grow your business by sharing your products with my amazing readers! Here are the deets:
- View Along the Way receives more than 850,000 pageviews per month (last 30 days as of June 2013 via Google Analytics)
- The blog has a regular reach of more than 19,000 through Feedburner (3,306 subscribers), Facebook (3,982 likes), Twitter (2,395 followers) and Pinterest (10,182 followers).
- I’ve partnered with brands like Home Depot, Martha Stewart, Procter & Gamble, Dutch Boy, Glidden, Krylon and more.
- Most importantly… Readers here ROCK. They are loyal and engaged, and they want to know about new products and services that will make their lives easier or more beautiful.
- The people who read here take action. VATW readers came together last summer to raise more than $2,000 in donations for a charity over just one month. There were no incentives to give, no giveaways, just the amazing hearts of the readers coming together as a community to do something huge.
- At least ten percent of all blog sponsorship and advertising goes to Compassion International.
Ready to get your business in front of these savvy, engaged, truly special readers? Options for amazing, trustworthy businesses to partner here:
1. Pay per targeted impression
All of my ad spots, including those above the fold, are available on a pay-per-impression basis, so you pay for exactly the impressions you want. You can target your impressions for readers based only in certain locations, only using certain browsers, only during certain times of day, and more. Discounts available for bulk purchases. Setting up an order is quick and easy. Just shoot me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I love doing giveaways on my blog! Giveaways are a fabulous way to introduce readers to your products — and they give me a fun opportunity to highlight what you do. I promote my giveaways across the web so you get lots of extra eyeballs on your site.
I have a limited number of spaces for giveaways each month. Giveaway items must be something I think my readers will be excited about. Contact me for rates.
3. Sponsored Posts
I have a limited number of spaces each month for sponsored posts. All sponsored posts are clearly labeled according to FTC regulations. Contact me for details, policies and rates.
Guest Post Policy and Paid Links
I’m not currently accepting unsolicited guest posts or paid links.
All sponsors must be businesses or bloggers who are appropriate for my standards and for my audience, and are subject to approval by me.