The office built-in wall is FINISHED

We finished the office built-in wall. I mean, no big deal. Just a tiny little project we started and finished. No exclamation marks necessary.

We are all TOTALLY CALM AND RESERVED ABOUT THIS.

Extremely accurate depiction of both of us.

Okay, for OTHER people, this would be no big deal, because OTHER people can start and finish projects in NO time. But reaching a “finished” point for us is KIND of huge. Hence the freak-out moment.

SHUT UP AND SHOW THE PICTURES.

That’s what it looks like. But here’s what it used to look like:

Then we made a plan for the wall:

And started building the cabinet boxes:

And the doors:

Then started installing:

Added some snazzy moulding:

And the coolest lighting system ever:

Chose some pretty cabinet hardware:

And selected a paint color using our patented Thinking Tube Method:

Which all led to this:

It’s fresh and new and built-in. Custom. Andy did a fabulous job. I’d totally hire him again. Here’s our cost breakdown:

• Lumber: $275
  • Special inset hinges: $30
  • Door hardware: $30
  • Paint: $15
  • Lighting: $35
  • Total: $385

We kept costs low by using lots of coupons, shopping around online (tips on this later this week!), using paint and wiring we already had on hand, and um, of course – doing it all ourselves.

It’s hard to say exactly what this would’ve cost to have it done professionally, but a little online research makes me think we’d be looking at a minimum of $3000. I like saving about 90 percent of things.

Update: We finally added all our junk to the shelves. See that process here!

(You can also see our DIY capiz shell chandelier in that pic. Here are the details on that.)

But there it is! Something start-to-finish complete! Hallelujah y’all. Did you get anything finished this weekend?

Comments

1. UMMM HELLLLOOOOOOOO THIS IS FRICKIN AMAZINGNESS. I’m so thrilled for you guys! That is beautiful and I cannot wait to see all the crazy in your head come to life! AH-MAZING!!!!

2. YEAH!!! I can’t wait to see it all styled!

3. ahhhhh they are SO gorgeous and professional! I’d never guess in a million years that you guys did them yourselves. Total perfection.

4. {darlene} says:

awesome. awesome.

5. ange says:

Woo Hoo! You did it, You did it, You did it. Yeah. Kelly & Andy built a built in bookshelf, you did it, you did it, hooray! Sorry for the random Dora the Explorer song. They look fabulous! Want to come build me some now? Can’t wait to see it all styled up! Now it’s time for the nursery reveal tomorrow right? 😉 You guys rock!!!

6. Oooooooo, so very pretty! Me like!

7. cassie says:

holy canoli! it looks AMAZING!!!!!!!! wonderful job! love that backing color!

8. Michaela says:

Oh. I don’t like it.

Juuuuust kidding! It looks fabulous. Now you must spend the 90% saving on equally lovely things to go in it. Surely?

9. You can’t hear me but I am giving you and Andy a round of applause! Take a bow! It’s looks freaking amazing and I love the goodies you have lined up to fill it! This has inspired me to such an extent that I want to do it. Just out of curiosity, what level of carpentry skills does one need to accomplish this beauty??

10. Lisa says:

Kelly it’s fabulous!! I want to close my eyes really tight, make a wish, and open my eyes to see these in front of me in my house!! What a beautiful built in, I can’t believe you both did this from scratch. Very impressive!

11. Lauren M. says:

Wow, you two did a great job! LOVE this (especially the 90% savings)!

12. Lauren M. says:

Wow, you two did a great job! LOVE this (especially the 90% savings)!

MyersMaison.blogspot.com

13. seriously, this looks amazing! the addition of the moldings makes it look SO custom!! i think my favorite part is the hardware you chose…its SO beautiful!!

14. Omg Kelly!! It’s magical! Turned out super amazing and now I want one even more!!! Especially at that price. 90% off. Best day ever!!

Xx. Patience

15. You 2 are pure genius! I guess you can have your baby now huh? Congrats on a fantastic job both of you.

16. SO awesome!!! I love them! I can’t wait to see how you decorate them!

17. Beautiful job! Love the white and teal.

18. Inspiring! Now I want to build them too.

19. Lisa Hankins says:

OMG! The result is spectacular!! You two did a first rate job on this built in. My uncle is a custom cabinet maker and I can tell you, for sure, it would have cost at least 3k if not more with all the details you added. WAY TO GO! and I still can’t thank you enough for finding and sharing that brilliant lighting!! My cabinetry thanks you too!

20. AMAZING!!! They look so great! They look so professional. Can’t wait to see them all styled!

21. Gorgeous! Love the blue!

22. Awesome! It looks SO GOOD! I know you must be thrilled that it’s done and looking so amazing!

23. jenn says:

WOW! These are GORGEOUS! You must be so happy with them! I really love the blue you picked for the back too.

Can’t wait to see how you style them! :)

24. Wow wow WOW!!! I absolutely love it!!! And for less than $400?? Oh my goodness!! Way to go!!! (P.S. I love your drawing at the top of the post too :) )

25. darcy m DeBlanc says:

I am sooooo doing this in my living room and my office thanks :)

26. david says:

Wow!!!!! That is one beautifully thought out and executed project. I’m blown away (and pretty jealous!)
    David

27. Oh my goodness that’s so great! We have a similar space in the basement and you’ve got some real gems for us here! Thanks for linking up to the RRR party, we’re so glad you came!

28. Amazingggggg. I love it. And LOL to your thinking tube. (thinking of buying not going to lie…)

29. Christine says:

WOW! I am totally IMPRESSED!!!! This is exactly what we’ve been looking at to do in our office as well! Congrats on the AMAZING finished project!!!

I’m a new follower and can’t wait to see how you decorate it!

30. Kim says:

That is fantastic!!!!

31. Gwen says:

Poppin’ over from Cassie’s to say how AMAZING this is!!! You so crazy, too…

32. Megan says:

Just absolutely beautiful!!! I love the color you chose for the backs of the bookcases. We are hoping to begin a similar project this summer so your tutorial will definitely come in handy. Thanks for sharing all the amazing details. Megan

33. These are amazing!! We are pretty DIY savvy here, but I think this would be over our head :)

Great job!!

34. Jenna says:

Love this! I’m dreaming of adding built-ins on either side of our fireplace… oh how heavenly it would be to have someplace to put our books!

35. WOW, great work! We’re getting ready to do built-ins with our friends and can’t wait!

We are running a Before and After Link party to support Habitat for Humanity, with a chance to be featured on other big blogs and win gift cards. Would love if you entered! http://www.oneprojectcloser.com/2012-before-after-series/

36. Trish F. says:

Beautiful! I was looking for ideas so my hubby could get started on some built-ins for our living room and found your blog! I just was wondering if you have any pix or instructions on how to make the shelving. . . . Are the shelves fixed or movable? If movable, what type of system did your hubby use: pegs, etc.? Thanks for any info!

They are fixed, and he used pocketholes on the sides to hold them up. We didn’t take a ton of pics of that stage, so I hope this helps at least a little and you’re able to get your built-ins! :)

37. Trish F. says:

Thanks for the info.! I’m stuck though on how deep to make the cabinets below. . .help! I love that your cabinets are deeper than your shelves, that there’s a little ledge Could you pass along the depth of your cabinets and shelves? You are so inspirational!

I think the shelves are 12 inches deep and the cabinets are 18, so we have a six-inch ledge. Hope that makes sense. I also really hope you’ll send pics when you get your wall finished! I’d love to see!

38. Nice work, your shelves are gorgeous!! I have this linked to my DIY built-ins post too today, well done!

39. Sam says:

Beautiful and inspiring! Can you share the amazing lighting system? Thanks!

40. Phillip says:

Love the built ins. I al starting this project soon. What type of lumber did you use for the cabinet doors? And the cabinet tops? That a long span to cover with plywood. Did you use any extra supports?

Great job!!

Thanks! The doors are poplar with a plywood middle. All visible wood is poplar and the boxes that support everything is pine. The cabinet boxes are the only thing supporting the counter. Good luck with your project!

41. This is amazing! I’d hire Andy again too! I am blown away by all the work you did to build that. AND by the molding details. That’s crazy! Nice job and thanks for sharing. I’m curious what color you used on the back? Was it Symphony Blue? It looks a lot like my son’s reading nook closet.

Thank you so much! The wall color is “Brigade” by Olympic. It does remind me of that amazing reading nook of yours! PS: I could live in that reading nook for days at a time.

42. Love this! How did you affix the shelves to the bookcase frame? And did you follow any DIY for the cabinet bases?

Totally doing this but need help! :)

Thanks! Andy used a kreg jig to attach the shelves. He loves that thing so much and uses it all the time! To build the cabinet bases, he actually kinda just winged it and made it up as he went along. He didn’t even read up on it, which is unusual for him, just thought of how he wanted it to work and did it. :) I know that’s completely unhelpful. So sorry! I bet you could dig around google a little and find some great tutorials. Best of luck to you!

43. Nicki says:

This is beautiful, and you make it look so simple. This is similar to what I want in my “formal” living room. Right now it has computer cabinet in it. Anyway, wondering where you put your printer, and all your wires/cords from your computer stuff. I can’t see them in the picture.
    Thanks for this demo. I cant fork out 3,000 either. This seems doable.
    Hope to hear from you.

Thanks! We actually put all the ugly stuff – printers, computers, routers, etc – in the closed cabinets. My husband just drilled holes so we could run wires inside the shelves and they all stay hidden. I’d love to see pics when you finish yours!

44. Josh says:

Great built ins! I’d like to do something similar at our house. I’m curious though what are the dimensions of your cabinets and shelves? Not the width because that will be different at my house. What is the height and depth of the base cabinets, and the depth of the upper shelves. Are any of your shelves adjustable or are they all fixed? Thank you.

45. Preston says:

I must say that I am impressed by everything here – really – not use the work, but the writing of the blog, the style, you tastes and talent – you should be very proud !

46. Danielle says:

OMG, you’re amazing! Im getting married next year and I have so many plans for my new house, I just hope the “crafting god-mother” will sprinkle some craftiness into me!

47. Jennifer says:

So I just happened upon one of your posts while scanning Pintrest (at 4am) and went on to read every one of your projects lol! You are amazing! And your husband… Sigh, if only my husband could build stuff :( He barely owns any tools! Lol! I’m hoping he will get handier along the way. Anyway, I love the way you type, like exactly as you would converse w someone. Makes you relatable. You have inspire me to get busy on my home too! I can’t even imagine how your homes value has skyrocketed since you first bought it! (PS can I borrow your husband to come teach mine???!) Thanks!

48. Ashley W says:

My husband and I are inspired and doing this project (not exactly but really close) in our office. What kind of paint did you use for the shelves themselves? Every time I use latex stuff sticks to it and it comes off (even with dedicated sanding and priming). Do you remember the brand and type?

It was latex and we had to let it cure for weeks so it’d be less sticky. I think you can apply furniture wax on top of the paint and that helps with the stickiness.

49. Diana says:

Looks soooo good! What did you use for the desktop surface? We’re hoping (okay, I’M hoping, and will later convince my husband that this is a MUST project!) to do something like this soon, and love the cost-effectiveness of it all, we recently priced out new built-ins, and they came out to be in the $6,000+ range. Needless to say, NOT happening. 😉 Thanks!

50. Hi! I was looking for plans for a bookcase for my office/study and here it is! Beautiful! Do you have a photo of the finished room from the outside? Was the bookcase put on the right side or on the wall facing you as you go into the room? I’m trying to decide what is the prettiest and most functional. Our study is 12×11 with 2 windows on the left. So, we can put bookcases on the back wall and have a desk that faces the front. Or Put the bookcases on the right wall, and have the desk viewed from the side as you walk in…. So many decisions! Thanks again!

51. Grady says:

Great post. I Just completed a built in with floor the ceiling shelves and crown At tbe top. thanks for the inspiration. You guys are awesome. I love the low voltage lighting. I did not use on this project but plan to use in future. Thank you and. Great job on all your posts

52. Andrea says:

Great job on the built-ins. How did you all affix the bottom & top sections to the wall behind it? Did you put backing on the pieces, or is that drywall behind the shelves? Thanks

53. Desiree says:

Hi, what a beautiful finished project! I`m trying to get my boyfriend to build something similar and I was wondering, in the stage where you added molding, how did you achieve the thicker look on the inside of the supporting shelving, on the outside I can see you left a space between the wall and the cabinets, but on the inside did you just add a piece of drywall then molding in the front

54. Kelly! I found your blog recently and love it! My husband and I are currently in process adding built-ins next to our fireplace. Our shelves are about 51″ wide. Did you add any support to the underside of your shelves in case the weight of ALL THE BOOKS makes them bow? Like a strip of quarter-round on the back or something? I think we will make side cleats to lay the shelves on, but we’re not sure the best support method. If you didn’t add any, how are they holding up under those Reader Digests? Thanks!

55. Milan says:

Hi Kelly and Andy,

I am about to start a similar project but Im not quite sure how to secure the shelving, specifically the vertical side boards to the back wall like in picture #6 above. Thanks.

56. Debrah says:

I loooove love love all your posts! There’s one thing that happens in my brain every time I read them though .. I think to myself, ‘there is no way I could do this. You often talk about your husband doing that handy work with wood and power tools and what not. Well, I don’t have one of those! haha Let alone power tools. My plan is to buy a house in July, and have renters move in with me to help pay off house (and cuz I’d go crazy living by myself). Then I want to totally renovate it!! As you have done with your house. Anyway, do you have suggestions for my situation? I just don’t know how I’d do all that manly part stuff! Especially without any tools. Maybe tools are something I aught to invest in.

Oh I totally think you could do it! I’ve used the tools myself and it’s really not a big deal once you try it once or twice. I just use my husband because he’s here and he’s convenient. :) Don’t let that stop you!

57. Maddy says:

So I am thinking of doing something similar and came across your blog while I was looking around for ideas. This is amazing! What kind of power tools did you use? I was thinking of investing in a saw and I have drills and other small stuff like that. Thinking of a circular saw. Your thoughts?

• Josh says:

Must haves for this type of work are going to be a table saw and chop saw. For occasional use a small chop saw is fine, but a big 12″ compound sliding miter is awesome…i bought a harbor freight one for $139 but put a nice dewalt 60 tooth blade on it and i love it. Its as good as any saw we use on a jobsite. Then an air compressor, hose, and I’d use my 15 GA. Finish nailer and 1-1/2″ nails on all of it except the face frame. A skilsaw( what I call a circular saw) would get you by but it’s gonna look janky. You need square cuts and straight edges. Compressor and nail gun (prolly 15ga finish nailer). Screws, drills, and countersink. Grab a level or laser if available. Gonna need beer and very loud heavy metal music. I suggest lamb of God or slayer. That should get you where you wanna be.

58. Christine says:

Hi! I got here via your “which blue” post. I admit to not yet having read all these comments, but what blue did you choose for your bedroom and for the back of your lovely built-ins?

59. Aliyah says:

I would like to share my experience of bookshelf with you. When I was in hostel, I always requested my dad to provide me a bookshelf but he didn’t know the method. I wish that I would had visited your blog two years ago and show my father that I want exactly this kind of bookshelves. :( ,, Thanks a lot for lovely post

60. Forrest says:

Hey!

I’m going to start a floor to ceiling bookshelf and then I found your blog, which details exactly what I had envisioned in my head! NICE. Question:

Did you just use plywood for the entire thing? Is the main horizontal piece that spans the entire desktop area one piece? Plywood? Where did you get the molding? And the hinges attach to the vertical side panels and then the cabinet doors? So essentially making a 90 degree angle? Thanks so much this is awesome!

61. Misty Pane says:

This is awesome!!!! This is exactly what I want to do!!! I’m so afraid that I will mess it up. Are you guys skilled in carpentry? It looks absolutely stunning!

1. […] board trimmed out tub face …amazing job Queen B and Me! Dustin and Whitney’s pick: Kelly from View Along The Way took us on an entertaining journey from cradle to grave of their custom built-in cabinets. She had […]

2. […] room when we bought the house – like here in our dining room: And, of course, in our recent DIY built-in bookshelves project: – but we skipped over a couple rooms, including the nursery.So even though we’re […]

3. […] Rachel.I mean who cared about a guy getting a PhD and an ex Las Vegas showgirl when Kelly debuted you on her blog in all your navy and white glory.*sigh* With your bright, shiny cabinet hardware.Seriously. You […]

4. […] all very brutal and we also had to walk barefoot in the snow.Remember those days?Also, remember my DIY office bookshelf wall? The last time I showed it to you, it was empty. And sad. And I was itching to style it.(Except it […]

5. […] our office – after it sat empty for the first 3 1/2 years after we bought our house. We built this bookshelf wall: Then decorated it: And we’d always planned on building a custom desk because I just knew […]

6. […] See the bookshelves finished here, decorated here and the office as it is now […]

7. […] floors, new windows and crown molding, we left it like this for about three years: Then we installed custom bookshelves and painted them, but still those walls remained previous-homeownery: You can even see the line […]

8. […] we built cabinet doors for our office that might look best with 90-degree angles? ANDY was on the […]

9. […] or this crafty cubicle makeover from Shaken Together…  and you just must go see A View Along the Way’s built in bookcases.   Dang those girls make me want to start all […]

10. […] no way I’m puttin’ that junk where it can be examined. Right now it’s hiding on our office bookshelf wall, trying to blend in with its surroundings. Fortunately this only cost me $7 and a billion hours. […]

11. […] is her office, you guys. YOU GUYS. Totally swoon-worthy, amiright? I can see this room in Elle Decor, Domino, […]

12. […] How to Build a Built-in Bookshelf […]

13. […] here, but the other side of the office has some more of that turquoise color happening on our little DIY bookshelf wall: The curtains themselves are the BEST quality. They have hidden tabs (here’s how to make […]

14. […] Building a Built-in Bookshelf Wall – * … – Woo Hoo! You did it, You did it, You did it. Yeah. Kelly & Andy built a built in bookshelf, you did it, you did it, hooray! Sorry for the random Dora the … […]

15. […] Building a Built-in Bookshelf Wall – * … – Woo Hoo! You did it, You did it, You did it. Yeah. Kelly & Andy built a built in bookshelf, you did it, you did it, hooray! Sorry for the random Dora the … […]

16. […] built in desk. 25 saves 2 likes. Remodelaholic build a walltowall builtin desk and bookcase. Building a builtin bookshelf wall view along. We can put bookcases on the back wall and have a desk that faces the front. Of course, in our. How […]

17. […] there were a few middle shelves 22 3/4″ x now it’s your turn to build your builtin bookshelves. Building a builtin bookshelf wall view along the way. How to build a walltowall bookshelf in your (you can also see our diy capiz shell chandelier in […]

18. […] Check out these free plans on how to build your own set of builtin bookshelves for your this. Building a builtin bookshelf wall view along. We can put bookcases on the back wall and have a desk that faces the front. Of course, in our. Diy […]

19. […] in a weekend! 5 “make in a weekend” bookshelf projects (no fancy woodworking required). Building a builtin bookshelf wall view along. How to build a walltowall bookshelf in your home, with photos, steps and cost breakdowns! Diy […]

20. […] from a huge selection of oak wall mounted shelves from the most popular online stores at bhg shop. Building a builtin bookshelf wall view along the way. How to build a walltowall bookshelf in your home, with photos, steps and cost breakdowns! Wall […]

21. […] 2013 diy 47 comments. Diy solid wood wall to wall shelves chris loves julia source i don’t. Building a builtin bookshelf wall view along. We finally added all our junk to the shelves. That turquoise color happening on our little diy. 10 […]

22. […] board “diy storage & shelves” on pinterest, the world's catalog of ideas. See. Building a builtin bookshelf wall view along. How to build a walltowall bookshelf in your home, with photos, steps and cost breakdowns! […]

23. […] just a girl. Billy bookcases diy. Builtin billy bookcases are certainly not a bulletin board cable. Building a builtin bookshelf wall view along the way. We can put bookcases on the back wall and have a desk that faces the front. Of course, in our […]

24. […] this diy bookcase is as simple as knowing how to build a basic box. Follow these simple steps to. Building a builtin bookshelf wall view along. How to build a walltowall bookshelf in your home, with photos, steps and cost breakdowns! Diy […]

25. […] including tips for constructing wall shelves, floating shelves, bathroom shelves and more. Building a builtin bookshelf wall view along. How to build a walltowall bookshelf in your home, with photos, remember my diy office bookshelf. […]

26. […] windows; outdoors. Decks; garden sign up today for free and become part of the family handyman. Building a builtin bookshelf wall view along. How did you affix the shelves to the bookcase frame? And did you follow any diy for the cabinet […]

27. […] Building a builtin bookshelf wall view along the way. We can put bookcases on the back wall and have a desk that faces the front. Of course, in our recent diy builtin building a builtin bookshelf wall. Diy built in desk and shelves aka design. Simple diy built in desk and shelves perfect for a kid's room, guest room or even a family room! Home; 10 beautiful builtins and shelving design ideas. 10 beautiful builtins. Whitewashed builtin shelves are the perfect backdrop for the fun pop art. Built in bookcase/desk indulgy. Built in bookcase/desk by deedeebean on indulgy. Indulgy. Popular shopping; tools; aidam diy. Remodelaholic build a walltowall builtin desk. Learn how to build a walltowall builtin desk and bookcase diy builtin media wall unit with. 20 diy desks that really work for your home office. Although having a customized desk built to fit your specific space assemble the legs and the shelves, […]

28. […] the world’s catalog of ideas. See more about coat racks, pipes and industrial pipe. Building a builtin bookshelf wall view along the way. How to build a walltowall bookshelf in your home, with photos, remember my diy office bookshelf […]

29. […] Building a builtin bookshelf wall view along. I just completed a built in with floor the ceiling shelves and crown at tbe of course, in our recent. Diy & remodeling remodelista. Diy & remodeling. Browse the best of diy and remodeling. Find diy home decorating projects and remodeling ideas and materials in a range of styles, from modern and. Builtin kitchen wall shelves! Hometalk. I spent my winter vacation building these shelves into the wall of my little kitchen. It’s a fun project if you’re looking to upgrade your kitchen and have a couple. How to build a builtin bookshelf howtos diy. How to build a builtin bookshelf attach the shelf to the wall by drilling pilot holes through the. Diy storage & shelves on pinterest coat racks,. Diy storage & shelves. Clothes drying rack that folds into the wall! Diy we've compiled a list. 10 diy built in ideas {decorating inspiration}. 10 inspiring diy built in ideas from 10 diy built in ideas {decorating inspiration} our existing. Diy closet shelves extreme how to. Final finish. We used mdf for these shelves because it can handle the load that would be put on it. For longer or wider shelves, it’s smart to either run a solid. Builtin kitchen wall shelf lowe's. These builtin shelves have the elegance of fine furniture with open storage and a rod for hanging. […]

30. […] Building a builtin bookshelf wall view along the way. We can put bookcases on the back wall and have a desk that faces the front. Of course, in our recent diy builtin building a builtin bookshelf wall. Workin’ it 15 diy desks you can build brit + co. We turn our attention to diy desks. Workin’ it 15 diy desks you can build. Oak shelf desk. Diy bookshelf with builtin desk » curbly diy design & decor. So her husband built 96″ shelves with 5ply plywood she considered many storebought choices before her hubs went the diy diy bookshelf with builtin desk. Bookcases and builtin desks on pinterest built in. Bookcases and builtin desks. 121 pins awesome diy bookcases built in desk. 25 saves 2 likes. Remodelaholic build a walltowall builtin desk and bookcase. Bookcases and builtin desks on pinterest built. Bookcases and builtin desks. 121 pins awesome diy bookcases built in desk. 25 saves 2 likes. […]

31. […] about this old house contests, new diy ideas your home tv shows + projects how to build a bookcase. Building a builtin bookshelf wall view along. I was looking for plans for a bookcase for my office/study and of course, in our recent diy […]

32. […] Building a builtin bookshelf wall view along the way. How did you affix the shelves to the bookcase frame? And did you follow any diy for the cabinet bases? Building a builtin bookshelf wall *. How to build a bookcase stepbystep woodworking. Jun 10, 2008 inthewall bookcases are elegant, how to build a bookcase how to build a backyard pergola. Building bookshelves the family handyman. Walls; windows; outdoors. Decks; garden sign up today for free and become part of the family handyman. My diy builtin bookcase wall is finished!!. My diy builtin bookcase wall is finished!! But when you consider how much a professional would. Remodelaholic 25 great diy shelving ideas. Great diy shelving ideas. Wall shelves, bookshelves, floating shelves they are all great at holding. […]

33. […] shelving ideas. If you’ve ever thought that you needed a place to put something, odds are that. Building a builtin bookshelf wall view along the way. How to build a walltowall bookshelf in your home, with photos, steps and cost breakdowns! 40 easy […]

34. […] create our own diy wall mount bookshelf. It didn't take too much time or effort. I'll show. Building a builtin bookshelf wall view along the way. How to build a walltowall bookshelf in your home, with photos, steps and cost breakdowns! Ana […]

35. […] bookcases are elegant, how to build a bookcase how to build a backyard pergola. Building a builtin bookshelf wall view along the way. How did you affix the shelves to the bookcase frame? And did you follow any diy for the cabinet […]

36. […] create our own diy wall mount bookshelf. It didn't take too much time or effort. I'll show. Building a builtin bookshelf wall view along. How to build a walltowall bookshelf in your home, with photos, steps and cost breakdowns! Diy […]

37. […] Building a builtin bookshelf wall view along the way. I was looking for plans for a bookcase for my office/study and of course, in our recent diy builtin bookshelves building a builtin bookshelf wall. […]

38. […] Building a builtin bookshelf wall view along. (you can also see our diy capiz shell journey from cradle to grave of their custom builtin cabinets. Diy storage & shelves on pinterest coat racks, pipes and. Diy storage & shelves. 481 pins industrial shelves, diy industrial, custom closet, rustic shelves, rustic shelf, pipe shelves rustic shelf easy as pie to make. Shortcuts for custom built cabinets the family. Shortcuts for custom built cabinets. Topnotch quality doesn't have to be slow and get timely diy. […]

39. […] and clever solutions that you can find useful. Give a personal touch to your desk and design the. Building a builtin bookshelf wall view along. How to build a walltowall bookshelf in your home, with photos, remember my diy office bookshelf. […]

40. […] Diy office shelves. July 29, 2013. I think the biggest problem i have found with all the other diy. Building a builtin bookshelf wall view along the way. Or put the bookcases on the right wall, remember my diy office bookshelf wall? Building a builtin […]

41. […] that even a beginner carpenter could make diy gallery wall shelves that even a beginner carpenter. Building a builtin bookshelf wall view along. How did you affix the shelves to the bookcase frame? And did you follow any diy for the cabinet […]

42. […] Hgtv has inspirational one way to create diy kitchen cabinets is to literally build them from. Building a builtin bookshelf wall view along the way. (you can also see our diy capiz shell journey from cradle to grave of their custom builtin […]

43. […] Bookcases for a home office. 17 diy spacesaving bathroom shelves and storage ideas; more about. Building a builtin bookshelf wall view along the way. How to build a walltowall bookshelf in your home, with photos, remember my diy office bookshelf […]

44. […] How to build a builtin bookcase. , just build shelves into the center screw in your wall anchors. Building a builtin bookshelf wall view along the way. I just completed a built in with floor the ceiling shelves and crown at tbe of course, in our […]

45. […] your diy shelves and you this is a gorgeous shelving unit that covers an entire wall and you. Building a builtin bookshelf wall view along the way. How did you affix the shelves to the bookcase frame? And did you follow any diy for the cabinet […]

46. […] ever had the opportunity to work from home, you know how influential your home office furniture. Building a builtin bookshelf wall view along the way. How to build a walltowall bookshelf in your home, with photos, remember my diy office bookshelf […]

47. […] appeal to this simple home office makeover. We have the bookshelf tutorial and plenty of photos. Building a builtin bookshelf wall view along the way. How to build a walltowall bookshelf in your home, with photos, remember my diy office bookshelf […]

48. […] to a playlist. Make some easy video game shelves for about $30. These shelves are for dvd style. Building a builtin bookshelf wall view along. How to build a walltowall bookshelf in your home, with photos, steps and cost breakdowns! Wall […]

49. […] bookcase with open shelving separates the living room from the dining room yet still diy network. Building a builtin bookshelf wall view along the way. I was looking for plans for a bookcase for my office/study and of course, in our recent diy […]

50. […] to build cornhole sets and operate woodworking machinery by browsing the projects and videos below. Building a builtin bookshelf wall view along the way. I was looking for plans for a bookcase for my office/study and of course, in our recent diy […]

51. […] plans, woodworking projects and woodworking blogs. Browse the current popular woodworking magazine. Building a builtin bookshelf wall view along the way. I was looking for plans for a bookcase for my office/study and of course, in our recent diy […]

52. […] shelves and crown at tbe of course, in our recent diy builtin building a builtin bookshelf wall. Building a builtin bookshelf wall view along the way. I just completed a built in with floor the ceiling shelves and crown at tbe of course, in our […]

53. […] Building a builtin bookshelf wall view along. How did you affix the shelves to the bookcase frame? And did you follow any diy for the cabinet bases? Diy shelving ideas for added storage lowe’s. Explore diy shelves that work for many spaces including kitchens and living rooms. Diy shelving ideas for added storage. Wall shelves are a simple solution. Diy shelving ideas for added storage lowe’s. Explore diy shelves that work for many spaces including kitchens and living rooms. Diy shelving ideas for added storage. Wall shelves are a simple solution. Diy how to build a wall mount bookshelf its overflowing. Diy how to build a wall mount bookshelf but you can countersink the holes on the shelves and fill the holes with wood filler to hide them if you prefer). Building a builtin bookshelf wall view along the way. How did you affix the shelves to the bookcase frame? And did you follow any diy for the cabinet bases? Building a builtin bookshelf wall *. How to build a builtin bookshelf howtos diy. How to build a builtin bookshelf in an area that will be covered when the bookshelf is recessed into the wall. How to build a bookcase. How to build a bookcase stepbystep woodworking plans. · inthewall bookcases are elegant, how to build a bookcase how to build a backyard pergola. […]

54. […] Building a builtin bookshelf wall view along the way. I was looking for plans for a bookcase for my office/study and of course, in our recent diy builtin bookshelves building a builtin bookshelf wall. How to build a bookcase howtos diy. How to build a bookcase build a window seat with side shelving for extra storage space with these simple stepbystep instructions from diy network’s. Woodworking projects & ideas diy. Get woodworking tips and learn how to build cornhole sets and operate woodworking machinery by browsing the projects and videos below. Builtin bookshelves do it yourself home projects from. Free plans to help anyone build simple, desk plans and bookshelf plans. These builtin bookshelves were my first project, Builtin bookcase plans on pinterest bookcases, how to. Built in bookcase plans, built in bookcase diy, do it yourself bookshelf plans there are plenty of diy bookcases and shelving ideas to fit even a limited. […]

55. […] Building a builtin bookshelf wall view along the way. How did you affix the shelves to the bookcase frame? And did you follow any diy for the cabinet bases? Building a builtin bookshelf wall *. Diy how to build a wall mount bookshelf its overflowing. Diy how to build a wall mount bookshelf but you can countersink the holes on the shelves and fill the holes with wood filler to hide them if you prefer). Building a builtin bookshelf wall view along. How did you affix the shelves to the bookcase frame? And did you follow any diy for the cabinet bases? How to build a builtin bookshelf howtos diy. How to build a builtin bookshelf in an area that will be covered when the bookshelf is recessed into the wall. How to build a bookcase. Woodworking plans wood store. Woodworking plans. Categories. Furniture rolling cabinet you can make in your workshop will neatly. Woodworking plans at rockler indoor plans, project plans. Woodworking plans for all your woodworking needs. Find a large selection of seasonal plans, outdoor plans, indoor plans and more at rockler. Functional and stylish walltowall shelves interior design. Functional and stylish walltowall shelves. Run a band of wall shelves across your child’s bedroom to add storage, diy network; hgtvgardens; Woodworking plans, wood projects, books & tools. Official store of popular woodworking magazine offering the best woodworking projects, plans, books, […]

56. […] open storage and a rod for hanging builtin kitchen wall shelf project diagram; diy shelf ideas. Building a builtin bookshelf wall view along the way. I just completed a built in with floor the ceiling shelves and crown at tbe of course, in our […]

57. […] Building a builtin bookshelf wall view along the way. I just completed a built in with floor the ceiling shelves and crown at tbe of course, in our recent diy builtin building a builtin bookshelf wall. Building a builtin bookshelf wall view along. I just completed a built in with floor the ceiling shelves and crown at tbe of course, in our recent. Diy shelving ideas for added storage lowe’s. Explore diy shelves that work for many spaces including diy shelving ideas for added lighted vertical wall shelf. Build this stylish shelf without. Building a builtin bookshelf wall view along the way. I just completed a built in with floor the ceiling shelves and crown at tbe of course, in our recent diy builtin building a builtin bookshelf wall. Diy shelving ideas for added storage lowe’s. Explore diy shelves that work for many spaces including diy shelving ideas for added lighted vertical wall shelf. Build this stylish shelf without. Builtin shelves the family handyman. How to build a wall shelf how to make a cottage shelf diy floating shelves stepbystep; look inside. […]

58. […] on how to create that we may use your question on our today’s homeowner radio or tv. Building a builtin bookshelf wall view along the way. I was looking for plans for a bookcase for my office/study and of course, in our recent diy […]

59. […] Woodworking plans. Categories. Furniture rolling cabinet you can make in your workshop will neatly. Building a builtin bookshelf wall view along the way. I was looking for plans for a bookcase for my office/study and of course, in our recent diy […]

60. […] and standard trim to build a classic, builtin wooden bookcase build a builtin bookcase; wall to. Building a builtin bookshelf wall view along the way. How did you affix the shelves to the bookcase frame? And did you follow any diy for the cabinet […]

61. […] Building a builtin bookshelf wall view along the way. I was looking for plans for a bookcase for my office/study and of course, in our recent diy builtin bookshelves building a builtin bookshelf wall. Today’s homeowner how to build a builtin bookcase in. Completed diy builtin bookcase. Are there any plans or directions on how to create that we may use your question on our today’s homeowner radio or tv. Builtin bookcase plans on pinterest bookcases, how to. Built in bookcase plans, built in bookcase diy, do it yourself bookshelf plans there are plenty of diy bookcases and shelving ideas to fit even a limited. Woodcraft woodworking plans & tools. Woodcraft offers over 20,000 woodworking tools, woodworking plans, woodworking supplies for the. 6 builtin bookcase plans free diy plans. How to make and build 6 different builtin bookcase woodworking plans for your home or some of the builtin bookcase plans, contact the staff at free diy plans. The woodworking blog best woodworking plans is a. Best woodworking plans is a place where you can find everything about wood. Woodworking projects, tips. […]

62. […] My diy builtin bookcase wall is last night, but i finished my builtin bookcase wall in my same. Building a builtin bookshelf wall view along the way. I just completed a built in with floor the ceiling shelves and crown at tbe of course, in our […]

63. […] Building a builtin bookshelf wall view along the way. I was looking for plans for a bookcase for my office/study and of course, in our recent diy builtin bookshelves building a builtin bookshelf wall. Builtins, shelves & bookcases how to plan, design & build. Help and howto guides for diy shelves, bookcases, storage benches and other builtins. Includes stepbystep contemporary builtins; how to build cabinets with. Builtin bookcase plans on pinterest bookcases, how to. Built in cabinets, built in bookcase plans, built in bookcase diy, built in bookcase designs builtin bookshelves do it yourself home projects from ana. Free bookcase plans about. · use one of these free bookcase plans to build a new bookcase in a few hours. 365 diy projects for every day of the year. How to decorate every room in. Woodworking projects woodworking plans woodcraft. Our collection of expert designed woodworking projects and plans is the start to your next big project. From furniture to pens, woodcraft has got it all. […]

64. […] the holes on the shelves and fill the holes with wood filler to hide them if you prefer). Building a builtin bookshelf wall view along. How did you affix the shelves to the bookcase frame? And did you follow any diy for the cabinet […]

65. […] and custombuilt tops and shelves keep have the necessary tools for this diy project lined up. Building a builtin bookshelf wall view along the way. Or put the bookcases on the right wall, remember my diy office bookshelf wall? Building a builtin […]

66. […] Diy how to build a wall mount bookshelf but you can countersink the holes on the shelves and fill. Building a builtin bookshelf wall view along the way. How did you affix the shelves to the bookcase frame? And did you follow any diy for the cabinet […]

67. […] Shop our selection of bookcases & shelves in the decor department at the home depot. Building a builtin bookshelf wall view along the way. How to build a walltowall bookshelf in your home, with photos, remember my diy office bookshelf […]

68. […] your diy shelves and you this is a gorgeous shelving unit that covers an entire wall and you. Building a builtin bookshelf wall view along. How did you affix the shelves to the bookcase frame? And did you follow any diy for the cabinet […]

69. […] Building a builtin bookshelf wall view along the way. Or put the bookcases on the right wall, remember my diy office bookshelf wall? Building a builtin bookshelf wall * woo hoo! How to build a home office the family handyman. How to build a home office; stock cabinets, a cord organizer, and custombuilt tops and shelves keep have the necessary tools for this diy project lined up. Diy custom office shelving house of smiths. My custom office shelving unit is finally done! Then i spy what you wonderful diy’ers have been up to and yup, now i’m certain a trip to lowe’s is happening.. Building bookshelves the family handyman. Build bookcases for added storage or make an old bookshelf home office; kitchen; laundry room; do it yourself. The family handyman is proud to announce the. Diy office shelving the wood grain cottage. Diy office shelving. June 18, 2014. Join me as i diy projects, share my style, stories and create our dream home! Read my ebook! Get new posts delivered right. How to build a home office the family handyman. How to build a home office; stock cabinets, a cord organizer, and custombuilt tops and shelves keep. How to build a home office the family handyman. How to build a home office; stock cabinets, a cord organizer, and custombuilt tops and shelves keep have the necessary tools for this diy project lined up. […]

70. […] open storage and a rod for hanging builtin kitchen wall shelf project diagram; diy shelf ideas. Building a builtin bookshelf wall view along. I just completed a built in with floor the ceiling shelves and crown at tbe of course, in our […]

71. […] Building a builtin bookshelf wall view along the way. I just completed a built in with floor the ceiling shelves and crown at tbe of course, in our recent diy builtin building a builtin bookshelf wall. […]

72. […] When you hear the phrase “knockdown furniture,” what comes to mind? You probably. Building a builtin bookshelf wall view along the way. How to build a walltowall bookshelf in your home, with photos, steps and cost breakdowns! Free […]

73. […] a bookshelf with adjustable shelves using this easytofollow building plan and tutorial. Perfect. Building a builtin bookshelf wall view along. How to build a walltowall bookshelf in your home, with photos, steps and cost breakdowns! […]

74. […] winter vacation building these shelves into the wall of my little kitchen. It's a fun project. Building a builtin bookshelf wall view along. Omg! The result is spectacular!! You two did a first rate job on this built in. My uncle is a […]

75. […] Building a builtin bookshelf wall view along the way. How to build a walltowall bookshelf in your home, with photos, steps and cost breakdowns! Diy woodworking plywood bookshelf plans pdf download. How to build plywood bookshelf plans pdf woodworking plans plywood bookshelf plans by we were impressed k workstation incorporates bamboo laminated plywood. How to build a bookcase stepbystep woodworking plans. · how to build a bookcase stepbystep woodworking plans inthewall bookcases are elegant, but they can be difficult and expensive to construct. Diy plywood bookcase home guides sf gate. Make a basic oak plywood bookcase with a few pieces of plywood, a table saw and a nail gun. It measures 48 inches wide and 96 inches tall, utilizing the dimensions of. Remodelaholic diy house frame bookshelf plans. It is all in the details, turn a simple bookshelf design into the cutest house frame bookshelf. Free. Diy banquette seat expedit/kallax ikea hack. Nice job! 1. How comfortable is it? 2. How’s it holding up against adult weightbearing? I see these ikea. Tree bookshelf diy instructables. Intro tree bookshelf diy. Let's make a sweet bookshelf, one that sets a calm and natural ambiance! The. Diy bookshelf door hometalk. We decided to make our downstairs closet into a bookshelf door. I've seen these around on pinterest, and. […]

76. […] for more videos youtube/user/knockoff 1000s of free plans on my website anawhite/ facebook. Building a builtin bookshelf wall view along. How to build a walltowall bookshelf in your home, with photos, steps and cost breakdowns! Builtin […]

77. […] Building a builtin bookshelf wall view along the way. How to build a walltowall bookshelf in your home, with photos, steps and cost breakdowns! Home furnishings, kitchens, appliances, sofas,. Food brings people together and helps to create a better everyday life at home. See how ikea kitchen and. Learning to be me cabinet diy completed and tutorial. · i measured and taped on the wall, where i wanted each shelf to fit all the cans i wanted into it. Husband comes in and measures from the top of the fridge. Storage furniture wall shelves garage storage. Secondary storage get the bigger home you’ve always wanted. From your record collection to the gardening. Diy mounted shelving almost makes perfect. This looks amazing! I think it might be a much simpler solution to a wall of shelves i had imagined (lots of floating shelves individually anchored into plaster!). Garage shelves diy how to build a shelving unit. Big mess in your garage? Build an inexpensive diy garage shelf for around $40 dollars. Using only wood. […]

78. […] you how to build a dvd/bluray shelf for under $20 bucks that holds 1000 movies. If you do this. Building a builtin bookshelf wall view along. How to build a walltowall bookshelf in your home, with photos, steps and cost breakdowns! Wall […]

79. […] village hidden by sound) was the personal hidden village of orochimaru, which was founded for the. Building a builtin bookshelf wall view along the way. How to build a walltowall bookshelf in your home, with photos, steps and cost breakdowns! Ana […]

80. […] crate shelves we have in the reading loft. As you may remember, the inspiration for the shelves. Building a builtin bookshelf wall view along. How to build a walltowall bookshelf in your home, with photos, steps and cost breakdowns! […]

81. […] Building a Built-in Bookshelf Wall – View … – Woo Hoo! You did it, You did it, You did it. Yeah. Kelly & Andy built a built in bookshelf, you did it, you did it, hooray! Sorry for the random Dora the Explorer … […]

82. […] Building a Built-in Bookshelf Wall – View … – Woo Hoo! You did it, You did it, You did it. Yeah. Kelly & Andy built a built in bookshelf, you did it, you did it, hooray! Sorry for the random Dora the Explorer … […]

83. […] Building a Built-in Bookshelf Wall – View Along the Way – How to build a wall-to-wall bookshelf in your home, with photos, steps and cost breakdowns! […]